If you’re not aware, it’s possible to save photos Notes, PDF Files, Notes and other documents in your files App in your iPhone. Here are the steps needed to Save Items to Files App on the iPhone.
Save Items to Files App on iPhone
The Files App for iPhone lets you save your files to the physical storage space on iPhone as well as to any folder on the iCloud Drive.
If needed, both objects saved in iPhone storage as well as those saved to any other folder within iCloud Drive can be effortlessly accessable through Files App. Files App.
This is why it is extremely helpful to iPhone users to be aware of how to save files into within the Files App on iPhone.
Below are the steps for saving notes and PDF Files to the Files App on iPhone.
1. Save Notes to Files App on iPhone
Follow the steps below to save notes to the Files app on your iPhone.
1. Open the Notes app on your iPhone
2. Create a New Note or open an existing Note.
3. Once the Note is opened, click on the Share icon at the right-hand corner of your screen.
4. On the Share menu, tap on Save to Files.
NOTE: If Save to Files isn’t available click upon the More icon to show this option.
5. On the next screen, you have the option to save the file on the storage of your iPhone (On My iPhone) or save it to iCloud Drive.
If you want to save your Note on your iPhone choose the option on My iPhone > select the Folder you would like to store the Note and click Add.
If you wish for the Note to be saved Note on iCloud Drive choose the iCloud Drive > choose the iCloud Folder to which you wish to keep the Note and click Add.
2. Save PDF File to Files App on iPhone
If you get PDF files via Email or stumble upon an pdf file on the web You can save it to the Files App on your iPhone.
1. Open the PDF File on your iPhone
2. Tap on the Share Icon Located in the menu at the bottom.
3. In the Share menu, click on the Save to Files.
4. On the next screen, choose the location where you’d like to store the PDF File, and then tap Add.
In the same way, you can save Photos as well as other kinds of Files on your iPhone or iCloud Drive, using the Files App that is available from your iPhone.