If your PC is in a state of crash You can easily restore Windows 10 computer using System Image even if cannot log in to the device.
Restore Windows 10 Computer Using System Image
If your PC crashes and you lose your data, you must start installing Windows 10 from scratch, restore all your apps and programs as well as restore your personal photographs, data, and files from an back-up.
You can completely stay clear of this nightmare scenario in the event that there is a Security Image Backup of your PC is stored on the USB Drive.
An Image of System Backup will contain all your files, photos Programs Operating system data as well as Settings, and basically everything you need to restore windows 10 and bring it back into its original operating condition.
The steps required to Restore Windows 10 Computer Using System Image vary, depending on whether you’re connected to your computer, or not.
1. Recover Computer Using System Image (While Logged In)
If you’re already logged in or are able to log into the computer, take the following steps to restore your PC with an Image Backup of the System Image Backup.
1. Connect the External Drive with an image backup of the system to your PC.
2. Go to Settings > Update and Security, then select Recovery in the left-hand side pane. In the right-hand pane scroll down until you click on the Restart Now button located under “Advanced Startup” section.
3. After the computer has restarted then click Troubleshoot Advanced Options > System Image Recovery.
4. Patiently, wait for your Computer to restart and start the process of creating System Image Recovery
5. When you are asked to do so, choose the User Account you have created, then enter your the password and click Continue.
6. Your computer will find the most recent System Image. Click Next to go onto the next page.
7. Click on the Finish button to restore your computer to the backup you selected. System Image Backup.
2. Recover Computer Using System Image (While Not Logged In)
If your computer isn’t booting it is possible to make use of an computer bootable Windows 10 USB Driveto start your computer from your USB device.
After your computer has started to boot it will be in a position to use System Restore to restore your computer.
Shut down your PC (if it’s on) then follow these steps for how to boot Windows 10 from USB drive and restore the computer with System Restore.
1. Plug the Bootable Windows 10 USB Drive into your computer. Press the power button. This will begin your computer.
Notice: You may have to activate USB Boot in BIOS If your computer cannot boot from USB Drive.
2. Once your computer starts, select the Repair this computer in the lower the left-hand corner.
3. Navigate to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options and then click System Image Recovery.
4. Wait for your computer to restart and begin the process of creating System Image Recovery
5. When asked, click on the User Account you have created, then enter your the password and click Continue.
6. On the next screen, ensure you are using the most current System Image is selected and select Next.
7. Click on the Finish button to restore your system from the chosen System Image Backup.