You can program your iPhone flash its LED lights, each time an incoming call or message is received by your phone. This method of receiving visual alerts could be helpful in situations where you have to turn off the iPhone into silent, or to provide an additional signal in noisy areas where it might be hard to listen for your mobile.
Make Your iPhone Flash Whenever A Call is Received
Follow the instructions below to make your iPhone flash its LED several times every time a Call or Message arrives from your phone.
1. From the Home screen of your iPhone Tap on Settings.
2. Next, tap on General.
3. On the next screen, scroll to the bottom and click Accessibility.
4. On the Accessibility screen, scroll to a section that is titled “Hearing” and tap on LED Flash for Alerts.
5. On the next screen, you can enable an LED Flash on Alerts feature by switching the toggle to ON. Make sure the Flash on Silent option is enabled (See the image below).
Following this set-up that you have made, the LED on side of the iPhone will flash three times every time the Message or Call is received on your phone.
Consider using your phone’s Flash Mode for call alerts that have the “Flash on Silent” option activated, in the event that you’re expecting an important call , and are in a location in which it is not appropriate to let your phone ring or vibrating.
Its Flash Mode of call alert with the “Flash on Silent” option removed is very useful in situations when it’s hard to hear your phone calling or when you are enjoying music.
The ideal situation is for your phone to be set with the screen facing downwards in order to be able to see the LED beside the camera on the rear flashing.
Turn Off Flash Alerts On iPhone
If you keep your iPhone in LED Flash Mode can have an adverse effect on battery lifespan. Therefore, it is recommended to consider switching off LED Flash Mode as soon when you’re done with the requirement to use this feature for alerts to call to your iPhone.
1. Tap on Settings > General.
2. On the next screen, scroll to the bottom and select Accessibility.
3. Next, scroll down and then tap LED For Alerts to Flash.
4. On the next screen, turn off the The LED Flash to alert by shifting the toggle to an Off position. Also, you can disable Flash on Silent option.