You can start Windows 10 from USB Drive to fix issues if your Computer has issues and is preventing access to your data and files.
Windows 10 Boot Windows 10 From USB Drive
To boot Windows 10 from USB Drive You will have to purchase an Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive that you have ready to handle such a scenario.
If you don’t have an Bootable USB Drive, you are able to create one now by going to a computer that runs Windows 10 operating system.
Steps to Steps to Windows 10 From USB Drive
Shut down your PC (if it’s on) Follow the instructions below for booting the Windows 10 Computer from USB drive.
1. Insert Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive into the USB Port of your computer.
2. Press the Power button to begin your computer.
Notice: You may have to enable USB Boot in BIOS If your computer cannot boot from USB Drive.
3. Once your computer is booted, click the Repair this computer in the Windows Setup screen that appears.
4. Next, click on Troubleshoot > Advanced options.
5. On the next screen, select Start Settings.
6. On the Startup Settings Screen you can click the Restart button at the bottom right-hand edge of the screen.
7. On the Startup Settings screen, you’ll have a variety of startup options you can select to diagnose your computer.
The most popular option to troubleshoot issues on the computer is called Safe Mode which is accessible using the F4 button to the keypad of the PC.
Once you have done this, you should be able identify and resolve the issue in your PC.